Antenna Products and Site Solutions - Featuring MAXRAD, Antenna Specialists, Bluewave, and Wi-Sys brands
PCTEL is a global leader in the design and development of innovative antennas and site solutions for Public Safety, Defense, GPS, SATCOM, Industrial Wireless, Broadband Wireless, Fleet Management and SCADA applications.
Dual LTE MIMO, WiFi, and GPS Antenna
This multiband dual LTE MIMO antenna also includes high rejection GPS and dual-band MIMO WiFi (802.11n) in a single compact housing.
Dual LTE MIMO, Dual WiFi, High Rejection GPS Mobile Antenna (GPSHPDLTEMIMO-SF)
This dual LTE MIMO antenna provides optimal 4G LTE and dual band 802.11n WiFi coverage in a single 5-port, low profile housing. The antenna also incorporates a high rejection GPS LNA assembly for optimal performance and support of carrier voice and data networks.
- No tune, multiband coverage: dual 4G LTE, dual 802.11n WiFi and GPS L1 frequencies
- Metal 1-inch stud mount with slotted jam nut provides single cable exit for easier installation and/or antenna replacement
- Attractive low profile housing for added overhead clearance
- IP67 compliant design provides maximum protection against water or dust ingress under severe environmental conditions
In-Building MIMO WiFi Antenna
The MPMI24580406-RPC dual-band, 802.11n MIMO antenna provides four-port diversity coverage of 2.4 and 5 GHz broadband wireless frequencies in an attractive, compact package.
MPMI24580406-RPC Dual-Band, Four-Port, 802.11n MIMO Directional Antenna
The 802.11n MIMO WiFi panel antenna provides four-port diversity coverage of 2.4-2.5 GHz WiFi and 4.9-5.9 GHz broadband wireless frequencies in an attractive, compact package. It is designed with UL 94-V0 listed plastic and PC boards to address strict building safety codes for indoor installations. Multi-port MIMO functionality and optimized radiation pattern design enables high data throughput levels for data-intensive applications. It is ideal for enclosure, wall, or mast mount installations in classrooms, hospitals, office buildings, or retail establishments.
- Multiband coverage of 2.4-2.5 GHz ISM and 4.9-5.9 GHz broadband wireless frequencies
- Four dual-band 2.4/5 GHz integrated elements
- Attractive low profile housing
- UL 94-V0 listed plastic and PC boards address strict building safety codes
PCT Lattice Series Mobile Towers
PCTEL's mobile communication towers provide a customizable platform for temporary tower and communication applications.
PCT Lattice Series Mobile Tower
The 2014 PCT Lattice Series has been completely re-engineered with an all-new design and enhanced safety features. It is available in heights of up to 106 ft. and is capable of carrying an enhanced payload of up to 1,200 lbs. Learn more below about the convenience, safety, and durability features that place the PCT Lattice Series at the cutting edge of mobile tower technology.
- Heights ranging from 40 ft. to 106 ft.
- Foldable outriggers allow access to deck mounted equipment such as generators and cabinets
- Tilt locking pin locks the tower in place once the tower is fully vertical
- 60 square feet of deck space for mounting equipment
- Deployable in less than 45 minutes
- Durable all-steel construction, with both galvanization and powder coating finishes
Access Point Specific Ceiling Tile Enclosure
PCTEL's newest ceiling tile enclosure model, SP-RCT-004-225, is designed to be compatible with the Aruba Networks® AP-225 access point.
Ceiling Tile Enclosure for Aruba Access Points
Our ceiling tile enclosure is a convenient, secure method to assist in preventing theft and tampering of WLAN radio equipment for locations requiring an aesthetically pleasing, low profile footprint.
- Steel enclosure with hinged doors
- Powder coated white to match most ceiling tiles
- Easy to mount to most recessed ceiling tile environments
- Internal mounting plate to accomodate the AP-225
- Key lock/latch included
- Standard 24" x 24" ceiling tile footprints
- Fits 2' x 4' tile footprint with minor trimming
Miniature Ceiling Mount WiFi Antenna
MCMI2458 Series dual band omnidirectional antenna for 2.4-2.5 GHz and 5.1-5.9 GHz WiFi applications.
MCMI2458 Series Miniature WiFi Antenna
The miniature ceiling mount omnidirectional antenna (MCMI2458 series) provides high performance wideband coverage of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi bands without tuning. The antenna's housing is only 2 mm thick, 42 mm tall, and 31 mm wide. This tiny footprint provides minimum visibility on a ceiling tile installation.
- Frequency range of 2.3 - 6 GHz
- Miniature design for indoor installations with strict aesthetic requirements
- Made of materials that are compliant with RoHS standard
- Simple screw mount installation
- Excellent gain performance with a low VSWR
Multiband In-Building 4G LTE Antenna
The MPAMB700 is a direct mount router antenna for 4G LTE broadband wireless applications. MPAMB Series antennas are also available in models designed for WiFi networks.
MPAMB Series Portable Omnidirectional Antennas
The MPAMB portable antennas are designed for indoor wireless applications requiring multiple band coverage. Each rugged antenna features a compact “blade” style design and 0-90° articulating knuckle. Select no knuckle models also available.
- Multiband performance
- Ground plane independent design provides added installation flexibility
- Rugged polycarbonate housing provides added durability for use in demanding wireless environments
- MPAMB24495804 and MPAMB700 models are IP54 rated
- Articulating knuckle provides 0º-90º pivot and 180º swivel movement allowing vertical orientation of the antenna, regardless of the orientation or position of the wireless device (unless otherwise specified)
No Ground Plane Dual-Band WiFi Antennas
WLP2458NGP and BMHOD2458IP low profile antennas perform consistently in 2.4 and 5 GHz bands when mounted almost anywhere.
WLP2458NGP and BMHOD2458IP Low Profile No Ground Plane Dual-Band WiFi Antennas
These high performance low profile antennas can be mounted on any surface, making them convenient for a variety of industrial wireless, fleet management, healthcare, and other wireless networking applications. The WLP2458NGP comes with a bulkhead mount that provides security from unauthorized removal. The BMHODB2458IP comes in a slender, rugged housing with a Type-N Male connector. It can be easily mounted on radio equipment and other enclosures.
- Ground plane independent design for maximum placement flexibility
- Complete coverage in 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Compatible with 802.15.4 and 802.11 a, ac, b, g, e, and n standards
- IP67 rated design when installed
Low Profile WiFi Access Point Antenna
The PCTMI2458-RPC is a low profile antenna is optimized for operation with reverse polarity TNC compatible broadband wireless MIMO (802.11n) access points operating at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies.
PCTMI2458-RPC Low Profile Access Point Antenna for Broadband Wireless
The PCTMI2458-RPC is a very low profile antenna is optimized for operation with reverse polarity TNC compatible broadband wireless MIMO (802.11n) access points operating at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. The rugged, UV resistant housing makes it suitable for use in a wide variety of indoor applications, including office LAN environments, factory floors, and retail establishments.
- Omnidirectional antenna for indoor operation
- Outstanding performance in a very low profile housing
- White UL 94-V0 plastic housing
- Built directly on an RPTNC plug connector
- No more than 3.26 inches long including the connector
Surge & Lightning Protection
Lightning Arrestor SX Series DC Block
Patented protection for single or multi-channel transmitters and receivers.
PCT-AL-LSXM Lightning Arrestor
Patented SX radio frequency DC blocked filter protectors are ideal for RF coaxial applications where DC is not required.
- High surge current capability
- Low let-through voltage and throughput energy
- Fully weatherized housing
- Multi-strike capability
- DC shorted filter design, no DC continuity between center pins
- Ideal use for applicaitons where dc is not required on the coaxial cable
PCTEL Connected Solutions for Public and Private Network Applications
PCTEL Connected Solutions develops and delivers high performance land mobile radio, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, VHF, UHF and cellular antennas through its PCTEL, MAXRAD®, Antenna Specialists™, Bluewave™ and Wi-Sys™ brands. Its antenna portfolio includes omnidirectional, flat panel, parabolic, Yagi, mobile, multiband and wideband antennas for indoor and outdoor applications. In addition to its antenna products, PCTEL offers site solutions such as coaxial and fiber optic cable assemblies, RF and data lightning protection, custom enclosures and mobile towers. The company's products are used in applications such as public safety, military, healthcare, education, hospitality, warehousing, fleet management, transit, positive train control, precision agriculture, telemetry, in-building wireless, RFID, mobile data offloading, wireless backhaul, industrial, process automation, SCADA, smart grid, utilities and oil & gas.
Aruba Networks® is a trademark of Aruba Networks, Inc.
PCTEL Connected Solutions’ Quality Management System for the design, manufacture and sale of antenna products for the communication industry has been registered compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.